Whether it’s for an afternoon snack or for breakfast, there’s nothing more simple to prepare than this recipe I’m going to share with you. As simple as mixing all the ingredients together, letting it sit overnight so you can grab it to take to work, for the kids at school or to eat at home on a Saturday morning.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup plantbased milk (I used some homemade cashew milk)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 banana (optional)
- Place all ingredients except banana in a mason jar. Mix and let sit overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, it will have swelled up like a pudding. Eat as is or mix with banana.
- To finish off, I like adding some fresh and dried fruit at some Coconut Chips that I discovered in my Little Life Box that i’m totally obsessed with and can’t stop buying ever since.