This recipe is vibrant, filling and nutritious. Your body will thank you after having this smoothie.
What is hemp protein? Hemp protein is made by grinding the seeds of the Cannabis Sativa plant. But don’t worry, you won’t get high from eating this stuff. The process of making this protein eliminates the THC (the element that’s found in Marijuana) so it’s totally safe to consume.
- Contains all the essential amino acids needed in our body
- Contains all the essential fats
- Excellent source of dietary fibre
- Allergy friendly
A great way to get healthy nutrients first thing in the morning. It makes about 2 servings.
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- Almond Milk
- 1 pouch of Berry Hemp Protein by Mettrum Originals
- Coconut flakes
- Place avocado and berries in blender and cover with almond milk and water (about 1/2 of each). Add the protein and blend.
- Place in bowl and top with coconut flakes.